Primula – A two-family house
STUDIO 1 – built-up area: 48.1 sq. m., Terrace: 12.1 sq. m.,
STUDIO 2 – built-up area: 46.5 sq. m., Terrace: 15.8 sq. m.
The houses are available in the following variants:
- wooden substructure with hemp bricks;
- reinforced concrete structure with ceramic bricks;
- reinforced concrete structure with hemp bricks.
All versions meet the standards for a low-energy consuming house, according to MInergie (Switzerland).
Possible options according to a customer’s choice include:
- antiseptic thermal insulation system;
- luxurious floor coverings;
- an intelligent system for remote heating control;
- a ventilation system;
- construction of a solid outdoor barbecue;
- Interior fireplace contributing to a sense of comfort and relaxation;
- depending on your preference, an option is provided for windows made of modified wood or with wooden-and-aluminum frames;
- a separate irrigation system.